- Cleaning your Clover device
- Accept contactless payments
- Take payments with Scan to Pay
- Signature requirements settings
- How to use virtual terminal
- How to issue refunds for pre-paid services
- Set Clover system preferences
- Set up Clover Rapid Deposit
- Set up Clover Rapid Deposit
- Set up your retail shop
- Set up your service business
- Set up your full-service restaurant
- Set up your quick service restaurant, cafe, or food truck
Rebooting your business: safer, smarter, stronger.
COVID-19 Small Business Resource Center
As we all look forward to our communities opening up again and returning to our offices, shops, and schools, we’re here to provide you with the support you need to emerge from these challenging times safer, stronger, and more resilient. This resource guide gives you the latest updates on Clover tools and services, and offers smart solutions to help you drive new revenue, stabilize cash flow, protect your customers and your people, and revitalize your business.
Clover tools to support your business
Enable servers or drivers to take payments at the curb or on the go
Encourage contactless payments to keep your employees and customers safe
Allow dine-in guests to use their personal devices to view your menu and place their orders
Take payments on your computer, tablet, or smartphone through a web browser - no Clover device needed
Set up online ordering for pick-up or delivery orders
Get your funds in minutes to help keep cash flowing
Help your customers support you by offering digital gift cards
Videos for COVID‑19
Tips for managing your business during COVID‑19
Small business financial relief
To help you navigate the ever-changing resource landscape, we’ve compiled a list of federal, state, local and corporate sponsored resources that may be available to lend you business aid.
Other helpful COVID‑19 resources
- COVID-19 Effects and Impacts in the U.S (FISERV)
- Getting Workplaces ready for Covid-19 (WHO)
- Food Safety & Coronavirus Disease 2019 COVID-19) (FDA)
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers (CDC)
- Schools, Workplaces & Community Locations (CDC)
- Managing stress and anxiety (CDC)
- Managing stress during the coronavirus outbreak (Cleveland Clinic)
- 11 tips for managing your anxiety during the coronavirus outbreak (Business Insider)
Apps to help your business
|Applova Mobile Order-Ahead Take online orders and deliver to customers curbside.
|Chowly Integrate third-party online ordering & delivery services into your Clover system.
|ItsaCheckmate Integrate your third-party online ordering services like GrubHub with your Clover POS.
|Menufy Create an online ordering webpage or add online ordering to your website.
|OrderOut Integrate your third-party online ordering services like GrubHub with your Clover POS.
|BigCommerce Create a full-service, robust online store and link it to your website, blog, social media, Amazon, and more.
|Ecwid Build a simple online store fast and link it to your website, blog, social media, and more.
|Pointy Post your inventory online and make it searchable on Google to drive pick-up and delivery orders.
|AP Intego Protect your cash flow: manage your business owner’s and workers comp insurance costs with flexible payment options.
|Gusto Manage payroll the way you need it to be: flexible, efficient, and cost-effective. Integrates with Homebase.
|Nav Get your business credit score and fast access to available credit and capital options.
|ADP® is here to help with your payroll and Human Resources needs by saving you time, keeping you compliant and managing your costs.